DisplayBuddy: Control external displays from your Mac menu bar
DisplayBuddy lets you control external displays connected to your Mac right from your menu bar! No need to touch your clunky monitor buttons!
- Control your monitor’s brightness / contrast and even volume (if your monitor has speakers) directly from your Mac.
- Effortlessly manage multiple displays with ease
- Save settings as Presets, and activate them later with a single click!
- Switch display inputs (HDMI, DisplayPort, USB-C etc!) and change display resolution
- Sync controls across multiple displays
- Full support for DDC on Apple Silicon (M1, M1 Pro & M1 Max, M1 Ultra and M2) and Intel Macs
I initially built DisplayBuddy for my own use, since I use two big displays that I dim or brighten based on if I’m working at night or day, and this saves me a ton of time not trying to deal with the buttons on my monitor!
DisplayBuddy is a one time purchase, and you support it’s development with your purchase! If for some reason it doesn’t work for you, you’re entitled to a full refund within 7 days of your purchase. The app is in active development, and exciting features such as a Mac OS Big Sur widget and more are in development and will be free updates.
By purchasing and using DisplayBuddy, you agree to the DisplayBuddy disclaimer: https://displaybuddy.app/disclaimer.html
Find out more at https://displaybuddy.app. For any questions, feedback and support, feel free to reach out to me at firstname.lastname@example.org or on twitter: @sids7