DisplayBuddy lets you control external displays connected to your Mac right from your menu bar! No need to touch your clunky monitor buttons!
- Control your monitor’s brightness / contrast and even volume (if your monitor has speakers) directly from your Mac.
- Effortlessly manage multiple displays with ease
- Save settings as Presets, and activate them later with a single click!
- Switch display inputs (HDMI, DisplayPort, USB-C etc!) and change display resolution
- Sync controls across multiple displays
- Full support for DDC on Apple Silicon (M1, M1 Pro & M1 Max, M1 Ultra and M2) and Intel Macs
I initially built DisplayBuddy for my own use, since I use two big displays that I dim or brighten based on if I’m working at night or day, and this saves me a ton of time not trying to deal with the buttons on my monitor!
DisplayBuddy is a one time purchase, and you support it’s development with your purchase! If for some reason it doesn’t work for you, you’re entitled to a full refund within 7 days of your purchase. The app is in active development, and exciting features such as a Mac OS Big Sur widget and more are in development and will be free updates.
By purchasing and using DisplayBuddy, you agree to the DisplayBuddy disclaimer: https://displaybuddy.app/disclaimer.html